CSS Printing object that does not display on ASPX page

Guest

In my web app, I have two CSS - one for display and one for print. A small
copywrite statement needs to print, but does not display on the ASPX page.
The ID of the copywrite statement has DISPLAY: NONE in the Display.CSS and it
does not appear on the page. However, I cannot get this statement to print
even though my Print.CSS has this object defined to print.

I would appreciate suggestions on how to define this in CSS so that the
object does not display on the ASPX page, but prints. I posted a similar
request in a different discussion group, but the links to that post are no
longer working.

Thanks!

Guest

In my web app, I have two CSS - one for display and one for print. A small
copywrite statement needs to print, but does not display on the ASPX page.
The ID of the copywrite statement has DISPLAY: NONE in the Display.CSS and it
does not appear on the page. However, I cannot get this statement to print
even though my Print.CSS has this object defined to print.

I would appreciate suggestions on how to define this in CSS so that the
object does not display on the ASPX page, but prints. I posted a similar
request in a different discussion group, but the links to that post are no
longer working.

Thanks!

<head>

..copy {display: none; visibility:hidden}

..copy {display: block; visibility:visible}

</head>