CSS question: div cover another div on AJAX

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dunnil, Feb 4, 2006.

  1. dunnil

    dunnil Guest

    Hi,
    I have a simple question, how to prevent a div to be covered by another
    div?!?
    When I use AJAX the footer div of my page cover the rendered div, how
    should I prevent it?
    I used both: position:fixed; and the position:relative;
    The first cover some text from the bottom of page and the other does
    not work always.

    Thanks in advance,
    - H

    Here is the CSS:
    #footer {
    width:100%;
    background-color:#BFCFFF;
    border-top:1px solid #d8efa6;
    border-bottom:5px solid #C2C7DA;
    padding-top:5px;
    padding-bottom:5px;
    position:fixed;
    bottom:0;
    color:#000;
    }
    dunnil, Feb 4, 2006

  2. dunnil

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dunnil quothed:

    > Hi,
    > I have a simple question, how to prevent a div to be covered by another
    > div?!?

    Simple answer. Don't position them.

    --
    Neredbojias