CSS Style Sheets

Dave

Hello.
How can I specify CSS Style for the controls (CSS is in external CSS file)?

Guadala Harry

But what if SCC class is in separate file?<<
1. Be sure that css file is linked to the aspx page (you know, the standard
way css files are linked in the <head> of any web ...)

2. Set the CssClass property = "YourCssClassName"
where YourCssClassName is the valid name of a css class defined in the
linked css file

HTH

GH

ESPN Lover

Use the HTML code to link in the css file.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="yourstyles.css">