    can't get any useful result about it from google。

    who can give a explanation about it , thanks a lot !

    , Jan 3, 2008

  2. David Mark Guest

    Re: What's the meaning of these css declaration { *display:block; }{

    On Jan 2, 11:16 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > When i study the css of yahoo.com, I find these declaration, and i
    > can't get any useful result about it from google

    What declarations? If you are referencing the subject line, it
    contains only gibberish.

    > who can give a explanation about it , thanks a lot !

    Try a CSS group and post a link to the page in question.

    David Mark, Jan 3, 2008

  3. wrote:
    > When i study the css of yahoo.com, I find these declaration, and i
    > can't get any useful result about it from google
    >
    > who can give a explanation about it , thanks a lot !

    CSS is on-topic in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

    Your question belongs in the message body, not in the Subject header.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Jan 3, 2008