    resides somewhere else?

    Thank you
    Steve
    Steve Sprague, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Steve Sprague

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Steve Sprague wrote:
    > I'm beginning to tackle CSS. I have a good grasp on HTML.
    >
    > I'm using TS3.0 Trial Period version. When I load a CSS template, and
    > then view in preview I can see sample content in the preview window, but
    > in the CSS template I dont see that content that is being displayed. I
    > see the CSS stuff. Why cant I see the content that is being displayed in
    > the preview window? Is the CSS linked somehow to an HTML Document that
    > resides somewhere else?
    >
    > Thank you
    > Steve

    Hmm never used this program. Howeer, CSS can be in one of three places;

    1) External document (a .css file) linked in the <head> of your page

    <link rel='stylesheet' href='../css/screen.css' type='text/css' />

    -or-

    <!--
    @import url("css/myfile.css");
    -->

    2) Embedd your styles directly in the <head>

    p { color: pink; border 1px solid red; }
    h1 { color: orange; border-bottom: 1px solid black; }

    3) Inline styles

    Hope that helps!

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Thank you for your reply. I bet it will help me.
    Steve

    Steve Sprague, Aug 1, 2004