CSS

Steve Sprague

I'm beginning to tackle CSS. I have a good grasp on HTML.

I'm using TS3.0 Trial Period version. When I load a CSS template, and
then view in preview I can see sample content in the preview window, but
in the CSS template I dont see that content that is being displayed. I
see the CSS stuff. Why cant I see the content that is being displayed in
the preview window? Is the CSS linked somehow to an HTML Document that
resides somewhere else?

Thank you
Steve

SpaceGirl

Steve said:
I'm beginning to tackle CSS. I have a good grasp on HTML.

I'm using TS3.0 Trial Period version. When I load a CSS template, and
then view in preview I can see sample content in the preview window, but
in the CSS template I dont see that content that is being displayed. I
see the CSS stuff. Why cant I see the content that is being displayed in
the preview window? Is the CSS linked somehow to an HTML Document that
resides somewhere else?

Thank you
Steve

Hmm never used this program. Howeer, CSS can be in one of three places;

1) External document (a .css file) linked in the <head> of your page

<link rel='stylesheet' href='../css/screen.css' type='text/css' />

-or-

<!--
@import url("css/myfile.css");
-->

2) Embedd your styles directly in the <head>

p { color: pink; border 1px solid red; }
h1 { color: orange; border-bottom: 1px solid black; }

3) Inline styles

Hope that helps!

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)