C'tor of WebUserControl

Guest

Hello everyone...

I have a simple WebUserControl with Button and TextBox on it. Webform1.aspx
contains this WebUserControl.
How can I create my own C'tor for this WebUserControl - I mean when I run
Webform1.aspx I want to send data to the UserControl (fill Textbox1.Text).

any samples ?

thanx,
Oren

Guest

Karl,

How can I call to a Function/Property and send data dynamically to the
UserControl ? I mean Instead (look at CurrentPage):
<Result:Header id="rh" CurrentPage="1" RecordsPerPage="2" runat="server" />
To do:
<Result:Header id="rh" CurrentPage="GetText()" RecordsPerPage="2"
runat="server" />

GetText() -> on the Webform...

(code was taken from your link below...)
http://openmymind.net/index.aspx?documentId=9

thanx,
Oren