    a statement as simple as that, but not working,...

    <xsl:variable name="now" select="current-dateTime()" />

    I can't find a working example in the Internet...
    howa, Sep 30, 2007

  2. howa

    George Bina Guest

    You need an XSLT 2.0 processor for that... Look at Saxon 8 for
    instance.

    Best Regards,
    George
    George Cristian Bina
    http://www.oxygenxml.com
    George Bina, Sep 30, 2007

  3. howa

    howa Guest

    Thanks.

    I have tested on IE7 & FF2.0, seems not supported.

    So any suggestion for datetime handling on web browser using xml/xslt?

    Thanks again.

    howa, Sep 30, 2007
  4. "howa" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks.
    >
    > I have tested on IE7 & FF2.0, seems not supported.
    >
    > So any suggestion for datetime handling on web browser using xml/xslt?

    Use Javascript within the HTML of the page and start the XSLT transformation
    from there. Pass date-time data as parameters.

    Cheers,
    Dimitre Novatchev
    Dimitre Novatchev, Sep 30, 2007