'current-dateTime' is not a valid XSLT or XPath function.

howa

a statement as simple as that, but not working,...

<xsl:variable name="now" select="current-dateTime()" />

I can't find a working example in the Internet...

George Bina

You need an XSLT 2.0 processor for that... Look at Saxon 8 for
instance.

Best Regards,
George

howa

Thanks.

I have tested on IE7 & FF2.0, seems not supported.

So any suggestion for datetime handling on web browser using xml/xslt?

Thanks again.

Dimitre Novatchev

howa said:
Thanks.

I have tested on IE7 & FF2.0, seems not supported.

So any suggestion for datetime handling on web browser using xml/xslt?

Use Javascript within the HTML of the page and start the XSLT transformation
from there. Pass date-time data as parameters.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev