    and more informally - what do python folks like to use for HTML
    generation these days? thanks -

    max

    max, Sep 2, 2003

  2. This could inspire a religious war second only to the famous VI vs.
    Emacs crusades of the eighties. At any rate, in my experience, I've
    found templating libraries quicker and easier than generating html by
    creating hierarchies of objects. Cheetah has the syntax that I like
    the best - like python, it minimizes typing while still being quite
    readable.

    Kevin Dahlhausen, Sep 3, 2003