    function that let me to relocate the cursor as per coordinate values
    given by the user.

    Amar Prakash Tripathi
    Amar Prakash Tripaithi, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Amar Prakash Tripaithi

    Guest

    Amar Prakash Tripaithi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Is there exists some function for controlling the cursor movement in
    > C++. With control of cursor movement I mean, is there exists any
    > function that let me to relocate the cursor as per coordinate values
    > given by the user.

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/input-output.html#faq-15.19

    Gavin Deane
    , Dec 8, 2005

  3. Amar Prakash Tripaithi

    Guest

    SetCursorPos (WinAPI).
    , Dec 8, 2005
  4. Amar Prakash Tripaithi

    BigBrian Guest

    wrote:
    > SetCursorPos (WinAPI).

    The original poster didn't say anything about Windows. Your reply is
    off topic ( and may not be what the original poster was asking anyway
    ), as well as the original post since C++ doesn't know anything about a
    cursor.
    BigBrian, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Amar Prakash Tripaithi

    Jay Nabonne Guest

    On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 06:23:33 -0800, BigBrian wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> SetCursorPos (WinAPI).

    > The original poster didn't say anything about Windows. Your reply is
    > off topic ( and may not be what the original poster was asking anyway
    > ), as well as the original post since C++ doesn't know anything about a
    > cursor.

    I don't know if a "does it exist" question would be considered off-topic
    since it is about the language. The fact that the answer is "no" doesn't
    affect topicality (IMO). :)

    Now going beyond that bit of information *would* be off-topic...

    - Jay
    Jay Nabonne, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Amar Prakash Tripaithi

    Default User Guest