    I want to place authentication ticket into query string (or use sessionID in
    query string instead ticket).
    How can I do this?
    Al, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Hello Al,

    from a security standpoint i don't like that - but asp2 already has this
    feature. It is configured in the <forms> element in web.config.

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Sep 8, 2005

  3. Al

    Al Guest

    Yes, I understand, this is not always good, but I need this possibility.
    Asp.net 2 has this in the URL's path, but not in query string.
    How can I do this for query string?

    Al, Sep 8, 2005