    The control will have the following Properties
    Date (datetime)
    Month (int)
    Day (int)
    Year (int)
    MinDate(datetime)
    MaxDate(datetime)

    The control will have the following Methods
    Datetime GetDate ()
    Void SetDate(DateTime)

    Requirements
    The Date Control will accept an optional datetime variable to
    initialize the control. If date is not supplied then the current day
    is displayed. The Control will allow the selection of any date between
    the MinDate and MaxDate. The Control will render HTML drop down boxes
    for Month,Day,Year
    , Jul 19, 2007

    The example you gave is a UI control. I am looking for a web server
    control that extends from WebControl

    This control will have 3 drop down box. One each for month,day, year

    he control will expose the following Properties
    Date (datetime)
    Month (int)
    Day (int)
    Year (int)
    MinDate(datetime)
    MaxDate(datetime)

    The control will expose the following Methods
    Datetime GetDate ()
    Void SetDate(DateTime)

    Requirements
    The Date Control will accept an optional datetime variable to
    initialize the control. If date is not supplied then the current day
    is displayed. The Control will allow the selection of any date between
    for Month,Day,Year- Hide quoted text -
    , Jul 20, 2007