Custom Designer - Configure Data Source wizard

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Don, Oct 20, 2010.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    I am writing a custom control that extends the SQLDataSource and I am
    trying to make a change to the Configure Data Source wizard. I
    created a custom designer (inherited from SQLDataSourceDesigner) and I
    can override the Configure method to create my own wizard. However, I
    need almost all the functionality of the existing wizard. I hate to
    rewrite the entire wizard to add the few features I need.

    How do I find out which class is used to implement this wizard?

    If I know the class, my wizard can inherit from it and I can make the
    few changes that I need. I realize that I may not be able to make the
    needed changes using this method but I would like to research it.

    I am using Visual Studio 2010.

    Thanks for the help,
    Don

    Don, Oct 20, 2010