Custom Error

Guest

I have a web page that is only accessible by users in a particular security group. If a user who is not in that group tries to access that web page, a login dialog box appears. If the user hits "Cancel" in the dialog box the brower goes to the "Access Denied" web page. I would like them to go to a different web page

In the customErrors section of Web.config I have set it up as follows

<customErrors defaultRedirect="http://webserver/ARTopLevel/ARTopLevel.aspx" mode="On"><error statusCode="401" redirect="http://webserver/ARTopLevel/ARTopLevel.aspx" /></customErrors

but these web pages are not accessed. How do I get one of these pages to be access when the use
hits the "Cancel" button in the login dialog box