Custom menus, etc based on site login

John Baima

I know that I've seen an example of custom menus and user interface
based on a login ID, but I cannot find it and it would be useful to
me. Is there a faq where I should have seen that? Thanks for any help.

-John

John Baima

Ken Cox said:
Hi John,

You're probably referring to the security filtering capabilities that use
the sitemap and membership features in ASP.NET 2.0

See if this rings a bell?

Walkthrough: Filtering Site-Map Nodes Based on Security Roles

No, what I had seen was a site that allowed a user to customize their
site with different menu items, pictures, etc. This is interesting in
other contexts, but not the one I was thinking about. Thanks for the
reply!

-John