    --
    Jay Douglas
    Fort Collins, CO

    Jay Douglas, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Jay Douglas

    Chris LaJoie Guest

    Regex rx = new Regex("<[^>]*>");

    that rx will match html tags. you can make up anything.

    Chris LaJoie, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Jay Douglas

    Jay Douglas Guest

    I was thinking more along the lines on how to actually add the Regular
    Expressions to the list avaiablable pre-built expressions in the VS IDE.
    For instance, they already have ones like Phone Number, Social Security
    Number, etc. I would like to add my own in there.

    --
    Jay Douglas
    Fort Collins, CO

    Jay Douglas, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Jay Douglas

    mikeb Guest

    Jay Douglas wrote:

    > I was thinking more along the lines on how to actually add the Regular
    > Expressions to the list avaiablable pre-built expressions in the VS IDE.
    > For instance, they already have ones like Phone Number, Social Security
    > Number, etc. I would like to add my own in there.

    Those regex strings appear to be hard coded in the
    System.Web.UI.design.WebControls.RegexEditorDialog class (in
    System.Design..dll).

    --
    mikeb

    mikeb, Nov 3, 2003