Custom Resource Provider and meta:ResourceKey

Guest

G'Day,

I'm in the process of developing a custom ResourceProvider for an ASP.Net
web application written in C# 2.0, which uses SQL server as the data store.
I'm half way there! After setting the key for the resource provider in the
web.config to the custom provider, view a page in the VS ide in design mode,
choose tools/create resources for page, the custom resource provider is fired
up and the resources are stored in a SQL table.

After this, the aspx file is automatically modified to include
meta:resourcekey="ResourcePage1" (or the appropriate key) in the tag for
every element which has resources associated with it. Problem is, this tag in
the @Page directive is causing the web application to not compile because of
errors. The actual error goes something like this; "CodeFile cannot be used
without inherits.." while both CodeFile and inherits are there!

Does anyone know what the actual problem might be?

Thanks in advance for any help.