Custom WebControl using DataBoundControl and Templates

Guest

Hi,

I am looking to write my own web control. I have subclassed DataBoundControl
so that I could use the datasourceid when they are looking at the properties
of my control. But this is not what I want. I want to create a control that
when the user places my control down on their design view that little window
shows to the side of it asking for the DataSource and you can also modify the
templates like the ASP .NET DataList Control does.

So where should I start what do I need to subclass so this stuff shows up
when the user places my control down on their .aspx page in design mode?

Thanks,
Matt