Customer Tracking using HTTPModule

Guest

Hello,

I am designing a HTTPModule that tracks and logs all pages visited by user.
I am succeeded in that. Now to provide much better experience for the person
who monitor's these logs, I need to track the button's clicked on the pages
by user also. Is there any way to do this using HTTPModule ? Is it possible
to handle which event is going to fire , from an HTTPModule ?

I mean if button1 is clicked, is it possible to find out button1 is clicked,
from a HTTPModule ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanking you
Navaneeth

MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

I am designing a HTTPModule that tracks and logs all pages visited by
user.
I am succeeded in that. Now to provide much better experience for the
person
who monitor's these logs, I need to track the button's clicked on the
pages
by user also. Is there any way to do this using HTTPModule ? Is it
possible
to handle which event is going to fire , from an HTTPModule ?

I mean if button1 is clicked, is it possible to find out button1 is
clicked,
from a HTTPModule ?

No.
button1 click event is by no magic. It's by simple HTTP protocol.
And since the modules are executed for all pages, it would be impossible
(even theoretically) to implement what you are looking at..

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com