    create my own html login page.

    Thanks
    rius
    riusbond, Feb 28, 2005

  2. riusbond wrote:
    > is there anyway that you can show the customised user/password screen
    > instead of a standard "enter network password" dialog box when a user
    > attempts to access any unauthorised file from the webserver?.
    >
    > i am working on an authentication system(in c++) where i would like to
    > create my own html login page.

    This is not a C++ language question. Please ask in a newsgroup for your
    OS, where questions about customized login screens belong. Thanks.
    Victor Bazarov, Feb 28, 2005

  3. riusbond wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > is there anyway that you can show the customised user/password screen
    > instead of a standard "enter network password" dialog box when a user
    > attempts to access any unauthorised file from the webserver?.
    >
    > i am working on an authentication system(in c++) where i would like to
    > create my own html login page.

    This is off topic in clc++, and if you are talking about VC++, you
    should ask in microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc.

    If it doesn't appear in your news server use the public MS news server:

    msnews.microsoft.com

    To FAQ authors: I think it is high time the above to become part of the
    comp.lang.c++ FAQ.

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys
    Ioannis Vranos, Feb 28, 2005
  4. you might try the TrollTech Qt C++ environment for your entire design.
    Would entail looking beyond microsoft.

    Lawrence F. Permenter, Feb 28, 2005