    previous and next page.

    Can this be done ?

    thx

    Joe Abou Jaoude, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Jason Bentley, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Re: customising PagerStyle

    Thx,
    this is a solution for what i m looking for.
    However we are creating here our own paging and not customizing the
    datagrid's pager style. so i guess there's no way to customize the
    exsiting pager style in order to replace the links by the buttons

    regards.

    Joe Abou Jaoude, Mar 17, 2005
  4. Joe Abou Jaoude

    Pril Guest

    Re: customising PagerStyle

    Yes it is. You can creat object and inherits datagrid, then create
    procedure:
    Private Sub OnGridItemCreated(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    DataGridItemEventArgs)
    Dim lit As ListItemType = e.Item.ItemType
    If (lit = ListItemType.Pager) Then
    .... do what you want with this control or add your own buttons
    end if
    end sub

    I use links instead buttons but that can be changed - see example:
    http://[REMOVE THIS -
    NOSPAM]test.inform.si/Inform/element.aspx?e1__ac=1&type=2&culture=en-us&e1__
    pi=0

    lp, pl

    Pril, Mar 17, 2005