    not
    0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0.

    Can JFreeChart do this and how? Any examples? Thanks.
    Avatar Viper, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Avatar Viper

    Oscar kind Guest

    Avatar Viper <> wrote:
    > I am using JFreeChart 0.921
    >
    > What I want is to display the scales using the numbers of x, as

    > 0.0 0.4 1.3 1.9 2.3 3.3,
    >
    > not
    > 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0.
    >
    > Can JFreeChart do this and how? Any examples? Thanks.

    No: Ticks along the axis are always placed evenly, while your data is not.

    --
    Oscar Kind http://home.hccnet.nl/okind/

    Oscar kind, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Avatar Viper

    Avatar Viper Guest

    Oscar kind <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Avatar Viper <> wrote:
    > > I am using JFreeChart 0.921
    > >
    > > What I want is to display the scales using the numbers of x, as

    > > 0.0 0.4 1.3 1.9 2.3 3.3,
    > >
    > > not
    > > 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0.
    > >
    > > Can JFreeChart do this and how? Any examples? Thanks.

    > No: Ticks along the axis are always placed evenly, while your data is not.

    Is there a way to override some of the classes to customized the axis???
    Avatar Viper, Oct 28, 2004
  4. Avatar Viper

    Oscar kind Guest

    Avatar Viper <> wrote:
    >> > I am using JFreeChart 0.921

    > Is there a way to override some of the classes to customized the axis???

    Probably. jFreeChart uses the LGPL licence, and the sources are included.
    At least is says so on the main page of the website of jFreeChart...

    So why don'ty you give it a try?

    --
    Oscar Kind http://home.hccnet.nl/okind/

    Oscar kind, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Avatar Viper

    Avatar Viper Guest

    Oscar kind <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > > Is there a way to override some of the classes to customized the axis???

    > Probably. jFreeChart uses the LGPL licence, and the sources are included.
    > At least is says so on the main page of the website of jFreeChart...
    >
    > So why don'ty you give it a try?

    Got any examples to show me. Thx.
    Avatar Viper, Oct 29, 2004
  6. In article <>,
    (Avatar Viper) wrote:

    > Oscar kind <> wrote in message

    > > > Is there a way to override some of the classes to customized the axis???

    > > Probably. jFreeChart uses the LGPL licence, and the sources are included.
    > > At least is says so on the main page of the website of jFreeChart...
    > >
    > > So why don'ty you give it a try?

    > Got any examples to show me. Thx.

    Several approaches are apparent from an examination of the sources,
    but the documentation is also very instructive and well worth the
    modest price. Sales helps fund the project. The table of contents is
    available here:

    <http://www.object-refinery.com/jfreechart/guide.html>

    I'm pleased to see that the principal author is offering paid
    technical support, too.

    --
    John
    ----