Data Access Block - Pattern & Practice

Guest

Hi.
I am trying to use Data Access Application block provided by Microfost in
Enterprise Library June 2005. The application I am devleoping is in ASP.NET.
When I run my application and load up the aspx page first time, the
application works fine. Howeve, When I try to run it second time the aspx
page doesn't load and hangs up. I stepped through the code while running the
application second time and found that the code in the Page load event runs
from start to finish howerver the page wouldn't load.

Any suggestions as to how to resolve this issue will be greatly appreciated.

tshah.

Guest

Patrick,

Thanks for your response.
I tried on two different machines what you said but it still doesn't work.
Second time when I load the aspx page, I have kill the aspnet_wp.exe process
in order to load up the page.

tshah.

Guest

Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried on two different machines what you said but the aspx page still
hangs. I responded to your respones before also but it is not showing up in
the thread pane. I am new to the newsgroup so please forgive my ignorance as
to how to use this newsgroup.

Thanks again for your time.

tshah.