    I was wondering how one can separate an HTML file from the actual code. For example, if I want to create a printer-friendly version of a page, I don't want to have duplicate data.

    So, what is the best way to have an ASP .NET page which just just contains layout and other structural code and have it be fed an HTML file for it to display as the main data.

    Thank you in advance.

    prschmid, Jul 25, 2004

  2. prschmid

    joker Guest

    This newsgroup is for classic ASP. None of the .net is talked about here.

    joker, Jul 25, 2004

  3. prschmid

    dlbjr Guest

    XML and XSL

    This is one of there missions.

    dlbjr
    Pleading sagacious indoctrination!

    dlbjr, Jul 25, 2004
  4. prschmid

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Oh, it's talked about, but noone will actually admit to doing it. We're
    mostly just a bunch of closet DotNetters.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Jul 25, 2004
  5. prschmid

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Even in the correct group, your question would make hardly any sense.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Jul 25, 2004
  6. prschmid

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:04:02 -0700, "prschmid"
    <> wrote:

    >I was wondering how one can separate an HTML file from the actual code. For example, if I want to create a printer-friendly version of a page, I don't want to have duplicate data.
    >
    >So, what is the best way to have an ASP .NET page which just just contains layout and other structural code and have it be fed an HTML file for it to display as the main data.

    Use CSS for the printing style.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 25, 2004