    data displayed. The rest of pages don't show grids to the displayed data.
    Any feed back will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    gurvar, Oct 31, 2006

  2. gurvar

    senfo Guest

    gurvar wrote:
    > Hi,
    > When I print a data grid, only the first page shows the grids and not the
    > succeeding pages. If there 3 pages, only Page 1 shows the grid lines for the
    > data displayed. The rest of pages don't show grids to the displayed data.
    > Any feed back will be very much appreciated.
    > Thanks

    Are you talking about an ASP.NET page or a Windows application? If
    you're talking about an ASP.NET page, it's perfectly normal because the
    browser knows nothing about the other pages. The pages are generated on
    the server and then passed to the browser as HTML to be rendered. As a
    result, only one DataGrid page can be printed at a time. If you desire
    the ability to print all pages, you're going to have to display all of
    data in one page. One idea might be to have a print button that opens a
    new window and shows all of the content.

    If you're talking about a Windows application, I'd need to see your code
    before I could let you know why.

    Hope that helps,

    --
    Sean