Data Grid Printing

gurvar

Hi,
When I print a data grid, only the first page shows the grids and not the
succeeding pages. If there 3 pages, only Page 1 shows the grid lines for the
data displayed. The rest of pages don't show grids to the displayed data.
Any feed back will be very much appreciated.
Thanks

senfo

gurvar said:
Hi,
When I print a data grid, only the first page shows the grids and not the
succeeding pages. If there 3 pages, only Page 1 shows the grid lines for the
data displayed. The rest of pages don't show grids to the displayed data.
Any feed back will be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Are you talking about an ASP.NET page or a Windows application? If
you're talking about an ASP.NET page, it's perfectly normal because the
browser knows nothing about the other pages. The pages are generated on
the server and then passed to the browser as HTML to be rendered. As a
result, only one DataGrid page can be printed at a time. If you desire
the ability to print all pages, you're going to have to display all of
data in one page. One idea might be to have a print button that opens a
new window and shows all of the content.

If you're talking about a Windows application, I'd need to see your code
before I could let you know why.

Hope that helps,