    use ICC-SERVER.PAIMS.DBO. Can someone please guide me.
    --
    Norm Bohana

    nbohana, Mar 1, 2007

  2. nbohana,

    There are two ways you can achieve this.
    1. You can connect to the Remote Database Server and do the data access
    using normal ADO.NET way.
    2. If you don't want to talk to full blown SQL Server and you want to follow
    the SQL Express Way (APP_DATA), you can still copy the database from the
    remote SQL Server and place it in APP_DATA folder

    Please let me know what you are exactly looking for

    --
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sundar Narasiman

    Sundar Narasiman, Mar 2, 2007