database

arno

How does a webservice connects to a database and return a
query to an asp .net webapplication??

thank

Arno

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

Arno,
It seems to me this is the same question you just asked on a different
thread.
Can you provide some additional context - what specifically do you not
understand?

Have you looked at the examples, for example the ASP.NET quickstarts which
are installed with the .NET SDK or are available online at
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/
?

-Dino

arno

I understand this now

but I have antoher problem

is it possible to make a web file manager and how do I
make this??

Is there a component??