    query to an asp .net webapplication??

    thank

    Arno
    arno, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Arno,
    It seems to me this is the same question you just asked on a different
    thread.
    Can you provide some additional context - what specifically do you not
    understand?

    Have you looked at the examples, for example the ASP.NET quickstarts which
    are installed with the .NET SDK or are available online at
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/
    ?

    -Dino

    Dino Chiesa [MSFT], Aug 29, 2003

  3. arno

    arno Guest

    I understand this now

    but I have antoher problem

    is it possible to make a web file manager and how do I
    make this??

    Is there a component??

    arno, Aug 30, 2003