databind and getting values

Guest

when i bind a data from a select query to a grid view :
Code:
 Dim myCommand As New Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand(sqlSelect, myConnection)
            Dim myDataSet As New Data.DataSet

            Dim myAdapter As New Data.SqlClient.SqlDataAdapter(myCommand)
            myAdapter.Fill(myDataSet)
            productsGridView.DataSource = myDataSet
            productsGridView.PageIndex = pageNum
            productsGridView.DataBind()
and there are columns that i dont display
in my gridview so i cant access there values
but is there still a wasy to access the values that were extracted with the
Data.DataSet object
from RowDataBound method for example?
thnaks in advance
Peleg