databind to variables from request.quersting in aspx page (not code behind)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Martin, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hi,

    I am I would like to display a value from the querstring collection in the
    <title> tag of my web page.

    I would like to do this in the aspx page and not the code behind.

    I currently have this code in my aspx page

    <title>
    <%#Request.QueryString("Type") %>
    </title>

    however it does not work.

    Is this possible?? and if so how would I do it.

    many thanks in advance.

    martin.
    Martin, Sep 22, 2004

  2. RE: databind to variables from request.quersting in aspx page (not cod

    Try:

    <%Response.Write(Request.QueryString("Type").ToString()); %>

    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Sep 22, 2004