DataBinder.Eval -- Help !!

Suresh

Not quite with the syntax that you have.

What exactly is it that you want to do in the code behind
with the data being bounded??

Makarand

Hi Suresh

I have my own collection class which is derived from
ArratList and it implements IBindingList so that I can
bind this collection to DataGrid dirctly. Now in this
Collection I am adding the Objects which are again
collection of objects. Now since I want to bind selective
columns (properties of objects in collection) I am using
BoundColumn class for the same but here I am not able to
set DataField property to the Class property of my
collections member( e.g. It should be something like -
Object1.Property1, or Object2.Property4)
I hope this time I have cleared myself well.

Regards
Makarand