DataBinder.Eval -- Help !!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Suresh, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Suresh

    Suresh Guest

    Not quite with the syntax that you have.

    What exactly is it that you want to do in the code behind
    with the data being bounded??

    Suresh, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Suresh

    Makarand Guest

    Hi Suresh

    I have my own collection class which is derived from
    ArratList and it implements IBindingList so that I can
    bind this collection to DataGrid dirctly. Now in this
    Collection I am adding the Objects which are again
    collection of objects. Now since I want to bind selective
    columns (properties of objects in collection) I am using
    BoundColumn class for the same but here I am not able to
    set DataField property to the Class property of my
    collections member( e.g. It should be something like -
    Object1.Property1, or Object2.Property4)
    I hope this time I have cleared myself well.

    Regards
    Makarand

    Makarand, Dec 11, 2003