Databound control does not appear upon entry

Dave

When a user logs into my site, a row for order info is inserted into
an MDB table. The next page uses a databound control that references
the quantity in that newly created row. Is it possible the second
event is happening too fast after the first created the row?

The reason I ask is, when I first enter the page the databound control
does not appear. After I do a page refresh it is there.

This is how the field is being displayed:

<asp:FormView ID="fNumOriginals" runat="server"
DataSourceID="AccessDataSource2">
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:textbox ID="tNumOriginals" Width="30" MaxLength="10"
runat="server" cssclass="tbForm" Text='<%# Eval("NumOriginals") %>'>
</asp:textbox>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:FormView>

Is there a way to make sure this field appears even if the database is
busy or for whatever reason?

[...]

Sorry, my mistake. In the login page I wall doing a
Response.Redirect(...) before calling Conn.Close(); instead of after.
Problem solved.