datafield values

Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm not a .NET developer, but I'm skinning a .NET application. I need to reorganize a few tables that are built with datagrids. I've figured out how to do most things, but I need to change one of the column values. I understand that the column values are set using the datafield in the "BoundColumn" but I'm having trouble figuring out what the possible values for the datafield are. Can someone give me an idea as to what kind of backend file I might look at to see the possible datafield values for a given page? (these files were all written by someone else and I don't have access to their developers)

thanks.