datagird question

Guest

On my page I have to diplays all kinds of data depending on what is selected
from the drop down box. What I want to do is have 1 grid to display
everything BUT
I need the headertext to change and the data items will change as well.
How can I change what data items to display and change the header text based
on what is selected in the drop down in code without having to create 100
datagrids on the page?

EX:
if cars is selected then i want the grid to look like
Model Make Yr Color
RS Acura 2005 red

if trucks is seleected then
Model Make Yr Style Drive Type Color
Sierra Chevy 2004 Ext Cab 4 x 4 black

but i want to use the same grid if possible to display the information