Datagrid back to Table

Guest

Hello!

Is there a control of some kind that puts datagrid data back into the sequel
table?

The datagrid should have all the info necessary. Some items may need to be
changed. But the data (lots of fields) is the same for the most part. This
would be similar to bcp. In fact, bcp might be the best way to do this. But I
have to export data into flatfile. I wonder if I can avoid that.

I know I can extract items row by row and custom-create an sql statement.
But is there may be a more direct way of doing that?

Thank you very much for your help.

-Bahman

Guest

Take a look at the new SqlBulkCopy class in ADO.NET 2.0 It accepts either a
DatReader or a DatTable.
Peter