DataGrid Button Colums Javascript !!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Amit Garg, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Amit Garg

    Amit Garg Guest

    Hi !!
    I am using datagrid control with a button column i want to associate
    some javascript code onto that button. it is possible and if yes how ??

    Here is the code:

    <asp:DataGrid id="dgProducts" runat="server"
    OnItemCommand="dispDetails">
    <Columns>
    <asp:ButtonColumn Text="Delete" ButtonType="PushButton"
    HeaderText="Delete" CommandName="delete" >
    </asp:ButtonColumn>
    </Columns>
    </asp:DataGrid>

    As you can see I have a button column in my datagrid . I want to
    associate some javascript on this button .. if its a normal button we
    can do it on codebehind page with adding an onClick attribute .. but
    how can i do it if its a ButtonColumn inside datagrid ... it is
    possible?

    Amit Garg
    Senior Developer
    Transform AS