DataGrid Button Colums Javascript !!

Amit Garg

Hi !!
I am using datagrid control with a button column i want to associate
some javascript code onto that button. it is possible and if yes how ??

Here is the code:

<asp:DataGrid id="dgProducts" runat="server"
OnItemCommand="dispDetails">
<Columns>
<asp:ButtonColumn Text="Delete" ButtonType="PushButton"
HeaderText="Delete" CommandName="delete" >
</asp:ButtonColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:DataGrid>

As you can see I have a button column in my datagrid . I want to
associate some javascript on this button .. if its a normal button we
can do it on codebehind page with adding an onClick attribute .. but
how can i do it if its a ButtonColumn inside datagrid ... it is
possible?

Amit Garg
Senior Developer
Transform AS