Datagrid header style

Rosanne

I have defined a datagrid. This datagrid has a fixed header and
scrollable body. I have defined vertical gridlines in the datagri
properties - I assumed these vertical lines would be in both the heade
and the body of the grid. The problem is the vertical gridlines ar
appearing in the body of the datagrid, but not in the header. I'v
tried setting all different kinds of properties in the <headerstyle> t
get the vertical lines, but nothing works. I am sure I'm missin
something simple. Any ideas? Here is the datagrid html:

<TD vAlign="top">
<asp:datagrid id="dgTimeTable" runat="server" BorderColor="Black
BorderStyle="None" BackColor="White" cellPadding="3
GridLines="Vertical" BorderWidth="1px" EnableViewState="False
ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign="Right" ShowHeader="True">
<ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Right"></ItemStyle>
<HeaderStyle Font-Bold="True" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlign="Center
BorderWidth="1px" BorderColor="Black" CssClass="gridFixedHeader
VerticalAlign="Bottom" BackColor="WhiteSmoke"></HeaderStyle>
</asp:datagrid>
</TD>

Here is my "gridFixedHeader" definition from my style sheet:
.gridFixedHeader
{
background-color:white;
position:relative;
top:expression(this.offsetParent.scrollTop);
}

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Rosann

ron.tornambe

Rosanne said:
I have defined a datagrid. This datagrid has a fixed header and a
scrollable body. I have defined vertical gridlines in the datagrid
properties - I assumed these vertical lines would be in both the header
and the body of the grid. The problem is the vertical gridlines are
appearing in the body of the datagrid, but not in the header. I've
tried setting all different kinds of properties in the <headerstyle> to
get the vertical lines, but nothing works. I am sure I'm missing
[...]

Hi Roseanne:

I have the same problem and it is confounding me. Please let me know if
you have found a solution.

Thanks,
Ron

intrader

Hi Roseanne:

I have the same problem and it is confounding me. Please let me know if
you have found a solution.

Thanks,
Ron
I'd verify through looking at the browser's View Source that the
appropriate styles or attibutes are being set.