Datagrid Hyperlink Column with QueryString

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by CodeMotion, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. CodeMotion

    CodeMotion Guest

    Hi all,

    I am familiar with setting the DataNavigateUrlFormatString property of
    a hyperlink column to a bound column. However, I also want to append
    the querystring of the page that the datagrid lives on.

    Example:
    The datagrid is on this page:
    http://somedomain.com/someweb/domain.aspx?csid=3
    I am filling the datagrid with some other information so the
    DataNavigateUrlFormatString looks like this : template.aspx?ttid={0}
    But I want to append the &csid=3 to the end of that and I cannot
    figure out how to do it.
    So the url should look something like this:
    http://somedomain.com/someweb/template.aspx?ttid=4&csid=3

    Does this make sense? If not, I'll try to post more info but I think
    that should get my point across.

    Thanks!

    CodeMotion, Jan 20, 2004