    --
    Regads,
    Rochdi
    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Oct 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'he a datagrid in asp.net in a C# project and binded the following
    > dataset to it:
    > grdAssignments.DataSource = myDataSet.Tables[0];
    > but whey I run it the grid is not visible!!!?

    u need to call .databind.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Newmarket Volvo Sucks! http://newmarketvolvo.tripod.com
    Lucas Tam, Oct 6, 2005

  3. How, could u pls give a short sample

    thanks
    --
    Regads,
    Rochdi

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Hi Mike,
    You should call databind after specifying the datasource
    grdAssignments.DataSource = myDataSet.Tables[0];
    grdAssignments.DataBind();
    You can find more information here
    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/webdatabinding.aspx.
    --