Datagrid or repeater with pager

Arjen

Hi,

I have a list up to 100 records. I can use the datagrid with the pager
functionality. But I can also use a repeater with a self made pager control.

What is the best and why?

I think the repeater is faster and at the moment I don't see any reason to
use the other functionality of the datagrid. Do I forget something
important? ... maybe the data sorting functionality.

Thanks!