DataGrid ! Question again

RigoMP

Hi all..
I have a DataGrid, display some values, I need Add all
the values in one column and display the total values in
another column or rows.

Or how can i add other table in my same datagrid control,
the problem is i have to display the total values in
diferents columns but in the same DataGrid.
Thanks ..

Tap

1) If you are using a SQL to bind to a datasource, you can
do the following.

Add the column you want in the SQL itself

e.g.

SELECT Item AS 'Item', Qty AS 'Qty', Rate AS 'Rate', Qty *
Rate AS 'Amount' FROM tblTemp

that way it display the fourth column with calculated
value.

2) If you want to do inline then add code to your
EditCommand, UpdateCommand events or create custom events
to do that.

Thanks,

Tapasvi