    the problem is i have to display the total values in
    diferents columns but in the same DataGrid.
    Thanks ..
    RigoMP, Aug 26, 2003

  2. RigoMP

    Tap Guest

    1) If you are using a SQL to bind to a datasource, you can
    do the following.

    Add the column you want in the SQL itself

    e.g.

    SELECT Item AS 'Item', Qty AS 'Qty', Rate AS 'Rate', Qty *
    Rate AS 'Amount' FROM tblTemp

    that way it display the fourth column with calculated
    value.

    2) If you want to do inline then add code to your
    EditCommand, UpdateCommand events or create custom events
    to do that.

    Thanks,

    Tapasvi

    Tap, Aug 26, 2003