datagrid question

Guest

hey all,

i have 2 item templates in my datagrid. 1 column contains a disabled textbox
and the other column is a drop-down list.

is there any way to enable the textbox on a row from javascript that is
wired to the drop-down list?

thanks,
rodchar

Eliyahu Goldin

Yes, you just need to understand clearly the DHTML objects representing the
template and setup javascript events that will navigate the object hierarchy
to get to the textbox properties.

Eliyahu

Guest

cool thanks.