datagrid runtime formatting

Tin Man

I'm creating a datatable and columns at run time. I create the columns like
so....

Dim Col1 As New DataColumn
Col1.ColumnName = "Revenue"
Col1.DataType = System.Type.GetType("System.Decimal")
dt.Columns.Add(Col1)

What I can't find is how to apply an edit mask to a column at run time that
will have the same result as {0:c} and {0:d} does when I specify such at
design time. There doesn't seem to be any property for edit mask.

TIA,
Tin Man