Datagrid Seleted

Yama

Hi,

I have a grid with a checkbox. Upon clicking the checkbox I am trying to
change the color and style of the datagrid row.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Yama

S. Justin Gengo

Yama,

I have two examples that will help you out with this on my website,
www.aboutfortunate.com, go to the code library (link on the top right) and
then search first for "checkbox in datagrid" which is a sample of how to
find which row of a datagrid a checkbox that gets checked is in. And then
search for make rows of datagrid clickable which shows how to make the
entire row of a datagrid clickable and shades the row.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer