Datagrid sorting

Guest

I have a datagrid AutoGenerateColumns=False and the columns are created in code behind. The sort command method is not being fired when the headings are clicked, and then the grid completely disappears. If I use AutoGenerateColumns=True the sorting works fine, but this is not an option for this page. Can anyone tell me how to get sorting to work when the columns are created in code?

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

you aren't providing the whole truth here. is your enableviewstate property
set to false?