    thanks
    bye
    wills
    wilson, Oct 28, 2003

  2. wilson

    Guest Guest

    Hi Wilson,

    If you place your data grid in am HTML table (in a TR and
    then in a TD), and place your button in that same table
    in another row (TR), it should always be at the bottom.

    Also, a neat way of controling the height or to "contain"
    you data grid is to put it within a <div> tag, set its
    height and also set its overflow property to auto. A
    scroll bar will appear whenever the height of the
    datagrid exceeds the height of the <div> object.

    You may also investigate the Paging capabilities of the
    data grid control t limit the number of rows displayed
    per page. Quite impressive.

    Good luck !

    Ben

    using
    >for filling data and i want to put one submit button,
    >webform button control, at the bottom of the datagrid.
    >but my problem is i don't know how many records will be
    >displayed in the datagrid. so i am not able to find the
    >location for putting the submit button. sometimes there
    >may be 10 entries, sometime there may be 50 entries in

    the
    >datagrid. so the datagrid size varies. i mean the
    >height.. so is there any way to get the height of the
    >datagrid so that i can put the submit button at the

    bottom
    >of the grid.
    >
    >in short, i want the button to be always at the bottom

    of

    Guest, Oct 28, 2003