Datagrid with multiple row types

Greif

I am somewhat new to using Datagrids.

I would like to present a datagrid with vairous different types of
styles/templates when selected/edited. Is there a way to dynamically build
the rowstyles depending on the row (data type/class).

Or, would it be easier to use custom web controls and create an instance of
a control depending on the data type/class. Is there a way to dynamically
create a web control and set it in the Datagrids row style at run-time
passing a parameter from the datagrid to 'initialize' the control.

I'm not sure if I'm sounding clear or not. I can expand further if required.

Eliyahu Goldin

Datagrid supports a number of styles and templates for various types of row.
A bit more advanced topic is how to change row appearance depending on the
data. For this you cab either databind visual properties to data columns or,
the most flexible way, to operate on the grid programmatically in
ItemDataBound or/and PreRender event.

Eliyahu