Datagrid Wrap Text

Brian

I can't get the bound column of my datagrid to wrap the
text. What am i doing in wrong. The datagrid is contained
in a cell of a bigger table.

<asp:datagrid id="dgChangeHistory" runat="server"
Width="1000px" CellPadding="3" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
EnableViewState="False" ItemStyle-Wrap="True" >
<AlternatingItemStyle BackColor="AntiqueWhite"
Wrap=True ></AlternatingItemStyle>
<ItemStyle Wrap=True HorizontalAlign="Center"
CssClass="elevenBlack" ></ItemStyle>
<HeaderStyle Wrap=True HorizontalAlign="Center"
CssClass="TableTitle" BackColor="#CCCCFF"></HeaderStyle>
<Columns>
<asp:BoundColumn DataField="comments"
ReadOnly="True" HeaderText="Screening Text Comments"
ItemStyle-Wrap="True" ItemStyle-Font-Bold="True">
<HeaderStyle Wrap="True"
Width="575px"></HeaderStyle>
<ItemStyle Wrap="True"
HorizontalAlign="Left" VerticalAlign="Top"></ItemStyle>
</asp:BoundColumn>
</Columns>
</asp:datagrid>