Datagrid Wrap Text

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Brian, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I can't get the bound column of my datagrid to wrap the
    text. What am i doing in wrong. The datagrid is contained
    in a cell of a bigger table.

    <asp:datagrid id="dgChangeHistory" runat="server"
    Width="1000px" CellPadding="3" AutoGenerateColumns="False"
    EnableViewState="False" ItemStyle-Wrap="True" >
    <AlternatingItemStyle BackColor="AntiqueWhite"
    Wrap=True ></AlternatingItemStyle>
    <ItemStyle Wrap=True HorizontalAlign="Center"
    CssClass="elevenBlack" ></ItemStyle>
    <HeaderStyle Wrap=True HorizontalAlign="Center"
    CssClass="TableTitle" BackColor="#CCCCFF"></HeaderStyle>
    <Columns>
    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="comments"
    ReadOnly="True" HeaderText="Screening Text Comments"
    ItemStyle-Wrap="True" ItemStyle-Font-Bold="True">
    <HeaderStyle Wrap="True"
    Width="575px"></HeaderStyle>
    <ItemStyle Wrap="True"
    HorizontalAlign="Left" VerticalAlign="Top"></ItemStyle>
    </asp:BoundColumn>
    </Columns>
    </asp:datagrid>

    Brian, Dec 10, 2003