DataGridPageChangedEventHandler not firing

Thames

I have an issue where the DataGridPageChangedEventHandler is not firing. When
I debug the ASPNet_wp I can see the handler is being read thru but however it
is not calling the method. However the rest of the handlers are being called
just fine. When the page first loads I can see the datagrid however when I
click on a page it disappears. Is this just a problem with just Microsoft's
DataGrid as I have the same code (except for some object names) when using
Componet One's DataGrid and it works just fine.

private void UserTable_PageIndexChanged(object sender,
DataGridPageChangedEventArgs e)
{
UserTable.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex;
BindData();
}

private void InitializeComponent()
{
this.btnFilter.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.btnFilter_Click);
this.UserTable.PageIndexChanged += new
DataGridPageChangedEventHandler(this.UserTable_PageIndexChanged);
this.UserTable.ItemCreated += new
DataGridItemEventHandler(this.UserTable_ItemCreated);
// this.UserTable.SortCommand += new
DataGridSortCommandEventHandler(this.UserTable_SortCommand);