DataList, ArrayList DataBinder.Eval

morisse caglis via .NET 247

Hi,
I would like to list out all files in a directory.
To do that, I created a CFileInfo class with string members (strName, strDate, strLength...) and I fill an ArrayList with those object.
It works good, I can get an ArrayList with all CFileInfo objects that contain strName, strDate, strLength...

The problem is how to show a member of an object embeded in an ArrayList?

I get an "Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: DataBinder.Eval: 'www.adm.ascx.CFileInfo' does not contain a property with the name CFileInfo.
" error for this line
<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "CFileInfo.strName")%>

Any idea...

Thanks