Datalist RepeatLayout Flow spacing problems

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by ree32, Oct 29, 2004.

  1. ree32

    ree32 Guest

    I am using Repeatlayout flow on my datalist so I can have my table
    layout outside the datalist. But its crapping this huge spacing above
    the table. The spacing is proportional to the number of records in the
    datalist.

    This table is in the main table.

    Here is a bit of the code

    <asp:DataList ID="listSearch" RepeatLayout=Flow Runat=server >
    <ItemTemplate>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:DataList>

    When I looked at the source produced by the browser IE. i saw this
    Span tag

    I believe this useless span tag is causing this spacing. Is there
    anyway around this stupid mess?

    Thanks

    ree32, Oct 29, 2004