DataList with TextBox

Guest

I have a DataList web control with a couple of TextBox controls in the ItemTemplate. I want to receive a TextChanged event on a post back. How do I do this?

Teemu Keiski

Assign them an event handler method declaratively in aspx or wire it in
code. The latter would happen in ItemCreated method of the DataList. It's no
different from normal even wiring except that Vs.NET does not automatically
support that (might seem harder therefore)

--
Teemu Keiski